Coaching & Training
Coaching & Training
You are your communication
Don’t feel sheepish -
fix that foOolish communication!
Your voice, thoughts and body language express who you are
But what do they really say about you?
Could they be standing in your way from being the best that you can be?!
Would you like to work your
Voice, Mind and Body
To communicate more powerfully and get more out of life?
Who are we?No FoOol is an organisation for Communication Coaching & Training. Founded and directed by Annette Yashpon we are based in Berlin, Germany and European at heart. We work with you in English, making the skills you learn transferable to your country’s role and challenges.
Who do we work with?We specialise in supporting down to earth individuals, especially women, who choOose to be more influential in their communication. You are often in senior executive management and/or a leader of some kind and determined to make a difference - but don’t want to have to sacrifice your personality or values while doing so. We support you in developing your presentation skills and more mindful communication as the key to making the impact you really need among your peers, superiors, business clients and team - no matter what life throws at you.
Our client focus is also on start-ups and those companies embodying independent-thinking individuals.
- It’s when we stop running and listen that we find we can get further!
- You can only discover new continents if you first dare lose sight of the shore!
- If you don’t take a chance, you don’t stand a chance
- Honest and open communication today, secures dedication and loyalty tomorrow
- It’s your voice, mind and body that create this world!
What we offer
What people say
Totally focussed on each one of us and giving us a constant energy-feed with incredible know-how. The most effective communication coaching I’ve personally ever experienced. Very impressive indeed.
Finally a coach who can truly understand business clients who have to perform as leaders in today's strange world. A coach with integrity, who understands their needs and how to help them in their presentation skills, public speaking and all-round executive leadership skills and confidence. My coaching and training here made me aware of the real problem and proved just how much more happiness and success can be attained by improving communication skills in the No FoOol Communication way. I really would have been a fool to have missed out on this one.
Annette, founder of No FoOol Communication, is an extraordinary coach. Energetic yet also patient and empathetic, highly perceptive, generous and trustworthy. As a coach she's helped me communicate better with myself and learn to make better choices; as a trainer, she's helped me achieve my goals as a voice artist. If you want to invest in yourself, it's money well spent!
I never got it until now! You've a way of doing things which is really different and really good!
- I initially came to Annette wishing to just improve my voice. Then I started getting compliments at work about some presentations I did. When I told Annette this, she smiled knowingly and asked me whether I would like to improve further... which of course I did! We progressed by diving into Communication Coaching first - where I was looking at certain issues for myself - and then moved on to the Training to help me with the techniques and strategies. My success with colleagues at work has definitely improved and I also feel that it’s something substantial for the long term.
Annette seems to get me and how I’m thinking in a way most people don’t! She does challenge me a lot, but she’s really quite funny when she does this and she also makes everything really easy for me to understand.
You are a super coach and I can’t imagine anyone better for me!
I’m taking a full coaching and training package with No FoOol Communication and I really appreciate how Annette takes the time to actually get to the bottom of what I specifically stumble over. I have some experience with being coached and trained and I do value if a coach listens to me and remembers my personal objectives well rather than just dishing out their standard ‘signature’ approach. I feel that this is a much more sustainable way of working and my mind has already opened up to many more possibilities for my own career than I was expecting. This is coaching that really pays attention to you as a client and helps you discover your own solutions.
You were recommended to me by an enthusiastic colleague who’d just completed an executive communication coaching and training course. I, like my colleague, often have presentations to make in English, sometimes in front of hundreds of clients, and felt I could improve my delivery. What I personally found so helpful about the coaching was the way you made me feel courageous to achieve whatever I want! And your energetic and comprehensive technical advice about my voice, body language and mindset wasn't anything I’d ever experienced before from a trainer in such a way. People have already started noticing a change in me and I'm so very grateful to you, Annette, for your continual guidance, thank you!
I always felt a bit of a fool when trying to come across ‘powerfully’ and impressionably. So after finding No FoOol Communication I decided to give their course a go. I have to admit, the coaching part wasn't easy but helped me find out what was going on with me behind-the-scenes, so to speak. I think it was this ‘revelation’, together with the No FoOol training that followed, that really helped change something for me. Definitely for the better. Getting results now. And no longer feeling like a fool!
I may be a freelance communications consultant but that sure doesn’t mean I’ve got every trick up my sleeve! One huge thank you to the No FoOol team!
- When I was planning to make speaking my career I was frantically looking for a genuinely good voice acting coach in Berlin who could help me. I was recommended Annette Yashpon. Having heard about her high standards I was admittedly somewhat anxious to meet her, but the moment I arrived she greeted me warmly and turned out to be one of the most fun and engaging people I’ve met so far! She’s managed to help me tremendously with my speaking/voice acting, coaching me on how to use my voice more authentically, control pitch, mood, projection and also speak in certain time frames. She even helped me get a placement at a reputed speaker agency in Berlin, which was phenomenal!
- My 15 year old son has been in voice and communication coaching with Annette Yashpon for just 6 months and the transition has been incredible. Not only does he now know how to adapt his voice to suit the situation or script, but he has also gained the confidence to use both his voice and body language in an increasingly beneficial way in his day to day life. This is helping him to make a better impression all round. He even managed to get a placement at a very reputable speakers’ agency. I feel that Annette has a unique way of getting through to teenagers with her coaching, fuelled by her enthusiasm, constructive feedback and incredible professional know-how. My son and I are most impressed and grateful.