Coaching and Training
Coaching and Training
You are your communication
Don’t feel sheepish -
fix that foOolish communication!
Your voice, thoughts and body language express who you are
But what do they really say about you?
Could they be standing in your way from being the best that you can be?!
Would you like to work your
Voice, Mind and Body
To communicate more powerfully and get more out of life?
Who are we?No FoOol is an organisation for Communication Coaching & Training. Founded and directed by Annette Yashpon we are based in Berlin, Germany and European at heart. We work with you in English, making the skills you learn transferable to your country’s role and challenges.
Who do we work with?We specialise in supporting down to earth women who choose to be more influential in their communication. You are often a leader and mostly determined to make a difference, but don't want to have to sacrifice your personality or values while doing so. We support you in developing more mindful communication as the key to making the impact you really want among your peers, superiors, clients and team, no matter what life throws at you.
Our client focus is also on start-ups and companies embodying independent-thinking individuals.
- It’s your voice, mind and body that create this world!
- Honest and open communication today, secures dedication and loyalty tomorrow
- If you don’t take a chance, you don’t stand a chance
- You can only discover new continents if you first dare lose sight of the shore!
- It’s when we stop running and listen that we find we can get further!
What we offer
What people say
I may be a freelance communications consultant but that doesn’t mean I’ve got every trick up my sleeve. This is where the No FoOol team really helped me - one huge THANK YOU from me!
I've always felt a bit of a fool when attempting to communicate in a really powerful way with my colleagues. Someone recommended No FoOol Communication to me. I have to admit, the coaching part wasn't easy but helped me discover the truth behind how I had been coming across. It was this revelation together with the No FoOol training which helped me change and communicate powerfully without feeling like a fool.
- A few months ago, I came to Annette with a desire to return to some sort of form of performing, after many years of being a writer. I wasn’t clear though, exactly what I wanted to do. Annette helped me find focus and we started developing my skills as a speaker. Thanks to Annette’s help, within 4 sessions, I got my first small dubbing job. Annette is a real voice virtuoso and she’s helped me realise the potential in my own voice. She is encouraging, energetic and perceptive. She has a home studio and as part of the sessions we recorded different voice samples that I could then use for my website. She also gave me practical information on how to generate more speaking work. It was definitely worth the investment!
- When I was planning to make speaking my career I was frantically looking for a genuinely good voice acting coach in Berlin who could help me. I was recommended Annette Yashpon. Having heard about her high standards I was admittedly somewhat anxious to meet her, but the moment I arrived she greeted me warmly and turned out to be one of the most fun and engaging people I’ve met so far! She’s managed to help me tremendously with my speaking/voice acting, coaching me on how to use my voice more authentically, control pitch, mood, projection and also speak in certain time frames. She even helped me get a placement at a reputed speaker agency in Berlin, which was phenomenal!
- I originally came to Annette wanting to sing but soon discovered that I could learn a lot more from her too. She brought in to our training sessions what she refers to as voice, body and mind techniques. At first I wondered how this might all help me personally, but soon realised that I was both singing better as well as starting to express myself in a more capable way in general. My communication with colleagues at work started improving as well as my presentation techniques. I’m really enjoying our sessions — Annette seems to too! — and she certainly has a fun and easy-to-understand approach which makes my inhibitions disappear!
You were recommended to me by an enthusiastic colleague who had just completed an executive communication coaching and training course with you themselves. I, like my colleague, often have presentations to make in English, sometimes in front of hundreds of clients, and felt I could improve my delivery. What I personally found so helpful about the coaching was the way you made me feel courageous to achieve whatever I wanted! You also gave me technical advice about my voice, body language and mindset in a comprehensive and energetic way that I hadn’t actually ever experienced from a trainer before. People have now started to comment on my successful presentations and I am so very grateful to you, Annette, for your continual guidance, thank you!
Totally focussed on each one of us and giving us a constant energy-feed with incredible know-how. The most effective communication coaching I’ve personally ever experienced. Very impressive indeed.
- My 15 year old son has been in voice and communication coaching with Annette Yashpon for just 6 months and the transition has been incredible. Not only does he now know how to adapt his voice to suit the situation or script, but he has also gained the confidence to use both his voice and body language in an increasingly beneficial way in his day to day life. This is helping him to make a better impression all round. He even managed to get a placement at a very reputable speakers’ agency. I feel that Annette has a unique way of getting through to teenagers with her coaching, fuelled by her enthusiasm, constructive feedback and incredible professional know-how. My son and I are most impressed and grateful.
I never got it until now! You've a way of doing things which is really different and really good!