Who are we?No FoOol is an organisation for Communication Coaching & Training. Founded and directed by Annette Yashpon we are based in Berlin, Germany and European at heart. We work with you in English, making the skills you learn transferable to your country’s role and challenges.
Who do we work with?We specialise in supporting down to earth women who choose to be more influential in their communication. You are often a leader and mostly determined to make a difference, but don't want to have to sacrifice your personality or values while doing so. We support you in developing more mindful communication as the key to making the impact you really want among your peers, superiors, clients and team, no matter what life throws at you.
Our client focus is also on start-ups and companies embodying independent-thinking individuals.
What do we do that’s different?We pick you up exactly where you are with communication COACHING and guide you to find your unique Communication - “Inspirational Goal”. We then help you achieve that goal by interchanging Communication TRAINING blocks with your Coaching sessions. The focus is on strategies and skills that maximise on your VOICE, MIND and BODY.
Maybe you've also felt overwhelmed by standard training programmes which tell you umpteen things you need to remember and act on simultaneously? And no wonder. This conventional 'external' method of learning simply can’t be constructive or long-term since your core hasn't been combined in the process.
No FoOol, on the other hand, works from-the-inside-out, starting with your essential values as an individual. You discover what you need and we make sure that your communication takes you closer to that goal. This logical and inherent approach means that the training then really sticks, in an effective way specifically for you. It also means that the result is truly authentic, deep-rooted and longstanding.
What are the results?It's in this way that you achieve your own distinctive and functional communication style and presentation skills. With a greater connection and influence you gain the esteem and achievement you deserve, both in your work and private life.
What are our ideals?
- having good-energy and caring work collaborations
- being down-to-earth, fun and accessible whilst truly getting results for our clients
- moving away from convention and “how everybody does it” to create a liberating and inspiring approach
- knowing that no one-method-fits-all: everyone is wonderful and unique and this is what we work with
- knowing that gain withOUT pain IS possible if you have the fitting mindset and methods
- understanding how ‘success’ can be something authentic
- being as environmentally-friendly as is practically possible
The No FoOol Story
Founder and Director
Up until four years ago, I spent my whole life running. Running towards more! More achievement, more success, more money, more happiness, the perfect life, the perfect job, the perfect relationship…
Since a child I had been involved in the limelight thanks to opportunity, hard work and presumably a bit of talent. As a working adult I got booked internationally as a Master of Ceremonies for events, was the voice for reputable companies’ advertising, composed, produced and performed my own piano and vocal CDs… To the world around me I was pretty outstanding. But to me it just never seemed enough.
Jolted in my so-called 'meaning of life' I was also fed up of everything always revolving around me. Getting a totally distraught and needy dog might seem like a weird turn-around for some, but suddenly there was a welcome and distracting shift in my energy and attention.
Only this helpless doggie was no fool — Ebony mirrored my frustrations and behaved in an increasingly confrontational manner the more I tried to get her to behave. Our relationship was a catastrophe.
I reached out to just about anyone, forgetting to 'listen' to my own communication. As Oprah Winfrey so astutely once said:
Often we don't even realize who we're meant to be because we're so busy trying to live out someone else's ideas.
And the funny thing is, people around me started leaning in too, for inspiration and advice. Up until then I had used my voice, mind and body communication savvy to optimise my performances. Now it seemed I was no longer just a stage personality but also approachable as a person and able to create success stories in others. This brought me so much joy and reward and the realisation:
I still enjoy being on the stage but coaching and training is where my heart sings. Now let’s get your journey on the road!
- It’s your voice, mind and body that create this world!
- Honest and open communication today, secures dedication and loyalty tomorrow
- If you don’t take a chance, you don’t stand a chance
- You can only discover new continents if you first dare lose sight of the shore!
- It’s when we stop running and listen that we find we can get further!
Founder, Director, Coach and Trainer
A Yorkshire lass - for those in the dark, that's in the North of England! - based in Berlin, Annette believes that every decade brings new challenges and new growth from which we may benefit.
After 10 demanding years in the film business she steered her energies for the consequent 10 years to her communication skills and the event industry. Specialising as a trilingual Master of Ceremonies and pianist for companies worldwide, as well as reaching out as a communication artist in her own right with spoken voice work, singing and composing, her audiences extended to as many as 10 000 (SAP Arena, Mannheim, Germany) and her host countries as far as Dubai and the USA.
Annette's 'third decade' brought about the founding and directing of No FoOol Communication. The time had come to pass on her well-attained and proven Voice, Mind and Body communication knowledge and now in turn help others grow and prosper.
Alongside her work as a No FoOol Coach and Trainer, she is responsible for the inspiration and innovation of the company, as well as its organisation, No FoOol Camp planning and recruiting.
- Languages: mother tongue English (British), fluent German and French
- Combined BA Honours Degree in French and German from the University of Birmingham, England
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music piano training and Grade 8 final exam with 'excellence'
- 10 years in the film business: screenwriting and film directing
- 15 years professional experience in the communication business:
Event Master of Ceremonies & TV presenter, singer, pianist, composer, voice artist, vocal and body language presentation coach & trainer. References and further information: yashpon.com
- Professional Coach having completed the ICF's ACSTH globally recognised qualification
- Active member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) - "the Gold Standard for Coaches worldwide"
- Worldwide travelling and hiking, Agility dog sport, horsemanship/horse-riding, yoga & meditation, mindful eating, film and the Arts
Co-founder and Public Relations Manager
Ebony is a Cretan Hound mix and has been with No FoOol Communication right from the start, having greatly contributed to its overall concept. A trained service dog with qualifications to her name, she is also a talented Advanced Agility sport competitor. Well travelled around numerous European countries she has become sensitive to all kinds of cultures and people - an asset we draw on here at No FoOol Communication.
- Qualification as a Service Dog
- Medals in European Agility, Advanced class A3 Large
- Exploration around Europe: Czech, England, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Austria
Marketing Manager, Coach and Trainer
Having started out in the world in Devon, Southern England and ending up - for now! - in Berlin, Corinne is Annette’s No FoOol Communication official ‘Partner in Crime’ contributing hugely to the innovation, growth and organisation.
A marketing expert and talented wordsmith, her background extends from marketing know-how throughout Europe to supporting managers in communicating more convincingly, not only in English but also often in their own mother tongue.
She developed LANGUAGE ENERGY, an element of the No FoOol Communication modules, which is a first-rate combination of outdoor and online training. Thanks to clever corporate communication in English she shows her clients how to make a better impression and get the wished-for results!
- Languages: mother tongue English (British), fluent German, basic knowledge Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish.
- BA Honours degree in Business Studies, Hull, England
- Financial and technical services in corporate marketing & communications throughout Europe
- Byte Sized English: owner, coach and Clever2gether podcast host: Communication & Intercultural Awareness
- Walking and the outdoors, cooking and wine