Why a No FoOol Camp?
We carefully select our No FoOol Camp venues, choosing inspiring locations across Europe. You'll have three action-packed days of guided experiential discovery and learning, including plenty of fresh air, exercise, and healthy yet delicious food and drink. We help you discover and unlock your true communication potential. So let’s get you closer to your most ambitious goals!
We can put together bespoke packages for our corporate clients:
- When your team is a little bit out of sync, then executive communication training or targeted communication training for leaders can be your team building lifeline.
- Or go bespoke: we'll put together an effective communication seminar with industry specific workshops and training, completely in line with your company's agenda.
- You might even like to use an end-of-year No FoOol Camp to let your team really pull together and plan next year’s strategy with out-of-office inspiration.
Our hands-on communication training courses appeal to forward thinking organisations who demand communication training content that is not only knowledge building but raises awareness too. Having learned these communication strategies together, your team can go on to support each other back at the office.
executive speech training / language training
body language training
presentation training / performance training
rhetoric training / public speaking training / speaker training
Find out more about our approach and our Voice-Mind-Body Concept.
Our working language is English, focusing exclusively on a maximum of 15 international participants, so that our experienced communication team can ensure a professional yet personal approach.
In our typical British manner we guide our participants with humour and oomph which comes across, we feel, as rather refreshing, compared to your more standard communication camp and communication seminar. We make your experience highly memorable but also bring out the very best in you!
The No FoOol AUTUMN CampDate: November 2020. Exact date still to be announced
Theme: “The Real You”
Your Coach/Trainers: Annette Yashpon & Corinne Wilhelm
Location: Berlin/Brandenburg, Germany. Exact location still to be confirmed
Price: still to be announced (20% Early Bird reduction or voucher possible)
Book early as limited spaces
So what's included?
- Your very own personal strategic session where we pick out modules specially for you from a 'menu' of choices
- 2 and a half days of interactive and experiential communication growth
- Guided coaching and training sessions by enthusiastic and caring top-notch professionals
- All Voice, Mind and Body coaching and training modules
- 24hour access to communal work and lounging space
- 24hour access of the location’s gardens and natural surroundings
- Joint cooking ventures including eating the result!
- All meals - for the most part organic & vegetarian but also animals from humane rearing and sustainable farming
- All soft drinks/coffee/tea provided
- Aesthetic and inspiring accommodation for 2 nights
- Friendly and helpful real-time assistance by the No FoOol team as well as the location staff
What's not included?
- Extra food or drinks not in the program
- Extra wishes/requests not included in the programme
- Transport to and from the location
Frequently asked questions
Each participant’s programme will differ slightly within the course as it is crafted to help you unlock your best self and achieve your true potential.
|2:00pm||Arrive at location. Meet & Greet|
|2:30-3:30||In at the deep end!... test your communication skills|
|3:30-5:00||Afternoon tea with a difference / Strategic sessions for each individual|
|5:00-6:00||Designated module coaching session|
|7:00||Mindful eating dinner together, recap and looking ahead|
|8:00-8:45||'Mindful movement and thought'|
|8:45–10:00||Free time and Breakfast|
|10:00-10:45||Training/Coaching modules as per individual's plan|
|11:00-11:45||Training/Coaching modules as per individual's plan|
|12:00-12:45||Training/Coaching modules as per individual's plan|
|2:30-3:30||Let's talk, think, MOVE! - outdoor activity|
|3:30-5:00||Afternoon tea with a difference / Strategic Keep-On-Track Session|
|5:00-6:00||Team Training/Coaching Module|
|7:00||'Let's prepare dinner together mindfully!'|
|8:30||After dinner lounging, drinks and Re-Cap|